As a retailer or restaurant owner, you have many options for the delivery strategy you want to use to send your customers their valuable purchases:
- Here is a list of home delivery services that you can implement right away:
- Completing deliveries with an in-house service;
- Contracting a delivery service company (e.g. FedEx, DHL);
- Collaborating with the national postal service of Australia (Australia Post) — they even have a similar service to click-and-collect by using parcel lockers;
- Enlisting your venue in one of the most popular grocery delivery apps (such as Metro60) — a topic that we have covered in a previous article by comparing food delivery apps with click & collect delivery;
- Click & Deliver (a same-day delivery system that SocialQ offers in partnership with DoorDash);
- Alternatively, you can set up a Click & Collect delivery process or, simply, BOPIS (buy online, pick up in store).
A great question you may be asking yourself now is: “which of these options is best for my business?”
The answer is mostly a matter of outsourcing the desired service versus doing it yourself. But there’s more to the story than that, so sit back, relax, and read on.